Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy thanksgiving!

happy thanksgiving everyone! i hope everyone is having a wonderful time with their family and friends. today i am mostly home alone. went to mr.fong's and picked up chicken wings and noodles for lunch with my friend cuong. after dropping him off at SFO, i went home to complete solitude. i am not sad however, i love to get my yentime every now and then. today i need to pack for my trip to HK. i'm leaving tomorrow for 10 days and i'm running a half marathon in macau on dec. 6. oh right, i forgot to tell you that i finished the US half marathon in SF at 2:46. that is a very disappointing time but i should have expected it since i didn't train. oh well...moving along to the next race. i recently ran the folsom winter trail series #3 at folsom point on nov 22. my time was much better, 7 miles in 1:14:49. i almost beat my running competitor, mr. vay phung, but trailed him 54 seconds. if i keep up that pace then i won't get the boot in macau, there is a 2.5 hour limit. i hope my brother chester finishes under, he hasn't beat me in a single race yet. :D

anyway, have a safe travel and happy eating! dim sum and seafood here i come!

No comments: