Tuesday, January 13, 2009

updates

wow, i've neglected blogger! life's been pretty WONDERFUL! for christmas i went to s. cali and did the whole highway 1 experience. thanks to my friends, van and ying, i tried one of the best clam chowder at splash city at pismo beach, thanks girls! new year was pretty eventful in that we moved the furnitures from our old house to the new. now my parents are more lonely in a bigger space, how sad. that's why i am going to visit them every weekend of january! chinese new year is around the corner and we're all (significant others and partners) celebrating at my parents'. what i hope to accomplish that day is to see my family in london on cam and say happy new year in person, well, almost in person.

to answer my concern from my previous blog, i'm still very much employed. :)

No comments: